How Much Money Can You Get from a Mississippi Car Accident Claim?Mississippi Legal News
Every day there are many car accidents that take place across the country and in the state of Mississippi that result in injuries and death. Victims of Mississippi car accidents should get in touch with a car accident attorney to discuss their case and get the guidance and advocacy necessary to get the most compensation in their personal injury claim. Bob Germany is a Jackson car accident attorney with more than 40 years of experience assessing injury accidents and helping victims work through the personal injury claim process to get the compensation they need and deserve.
How Much Can You Get in a Mississippi Personal Injury Claim?
The amount you get in your claim will be dependant on the extent of your damages and the legal representation you have advocating on your behalf. Car accidents that result in very serious injuries or death often have the highest payouts, but every victim’s claim and experience is different. It is important to have a qualified and experienced Mississippi personal injury attorney review your accident experience and then investigate it to collect relevant information. Your attorney will look at all of your damages including:
- The medical treatment you needed after your accident and any medical care you will need in the future.
- The extent of pain and suffering you had to endure.
- How long you had to be out of work and the missed wages that resulted. Or the impact of disabling injuries that prevent you from being able to work in any capacity.
- The cost of the property damages you suffered.
- Putting a numeric value on how the lives of loved ones were impacted if the accident was deadly.
- Final expenses for fatal accidents.
Your attorney will build a case for you that puts you in the best position to secure full compensation. In general, to get a good understanding of what an average car accident settlement in Jackson looks like consider the following:
- Minimal injuries and downtime can have settlements ranging from $10,000 to $25,000.
- More substantial injuries that need surgery followed by therapeutic treatment can have settlements that range from $50,000 to $75,000.
- Severe accidents where victims require a great number of medical treatments can have settlements that can range from $75,000 to $100,000.
- Devastating accidents resulting in injuries that develop into long-term conditions that must be medically managed like permanent cognitive damages can have settlements that range from $100,000 to $250,000.
- Catastrophic, life-altering accidents that incapacitate a victim can result in settlements ranging from hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions.
Speak to a Jackson Personal Injury Attorney Today
There is no standard amount that you can refer to after a Jackson car accident to know for sure what your claim is worth. A qualified Jackson personal injury attorney though will know how to accurately value your claim. Germany Law Firm, PLLC has secured millions of dollars for victims of the most cataclysmic accidents. Call the Jackson automobile accident attorney at Germany Law Firm, PLLC today to schedule a free consultation at (601) 487-0555.